It’s the second time I’ve watched prisoners and I’m still just as annoyed at the ending!!!
OMFG strength-in-sydney I LOVE YOU GURL THESE ARE PERF AND WHEN I GET ON THE LAPTOP TOMORROW I AM PRINTING THESW COS THEYEE JUST WOW THANKYOU I LOVE YOOOOOU :))))
These were made quickly for illustratinghannah :) 😘
IM SO HAPPY OMG YAAS THEY WERE SO FUN TO MAKE ILY 😘
Why is he so hot?!
Aww thank you, what a fabby dabby girly you are :D
Thank you thank you lovely ♥
That’s how all women should feel about their body.
This is how everyone should feel about their body
This is not beautiful.
This is a war that has been raging since I knew what sadness was.
This war cannot be ended by outside smiles or shining armoured friends.
This is a war made of a series of battles, my head against myself.
These battles can be won with determination, even when the tears roll.
Each battle won moves me closer to winning the war.
I can fight these battles,
I can fall down and cry,
I can hate each change of weather,
But I WILL win this war.
Kill me now so I can die this pretty
*wolf whistles at your enchanting beauty*
Aaayyyy thanks ;)
Coping with Flashbacks:
1. Tell yourself that you are having a flashback, and that you are safe now.
2. Remind yourself that the worst is over. The feelings and sensations you are experiencing are memories of the past. The actual event has already occurred and you survived.
3. Breathe. When we get scared we stop breathing normally. As a result, our body begins to panic from the lack of oxygen, which in itself causes a great deal of panic feelings; pounding in the head, tightness, sweating, feeling faint, shakiness, and dizziness. When we breathe deeply enough, the panic feeling can decrease. Breathing deeply means breathing in so that your diaphragm expands. If you were to put your hand on your stomach, your stomach would push against your hand when you inhale.
4. Get grounded. This means stamping your feet on the ground to remind yourself that you have feet and can get away now if you need to. (There may have been times before when you could not get away, now you can.) Being aware of all five senses can also help you ground yourself.
5. Reorient to the present. Begin to use your five senses in the present. Look around and see the colours in the room, the shapes of things, the people near, etc. Listen to the sounds in the room: your breathing, traffic, birds, people, cars, etc. Feel your body and what is touching it: your clothes, your own arms and hands, the chair, or the floor supporting you.
6. Get in touch with your need for boundaries. Sometimes when we are having a flashback we lose the sense of where we leave off and the world begins, as if we do not have skin. Wrap yourself in a blanket, hold a pillow or stuffed animal, go to bed, sit in a closet, any way that you can feel yourself truly protected from the outside.
7. Get support. Depending on your situation you may need to be alone or may want someone near you. In either case it is important that your close ones know about flashbacks so they can help with the process, whether that means letting you be by yourself or being there with you.
8. Take the time to recover. Flashbacks can be very powerful. Give yourself time to make the transition from this powerful experience. Don’t expect yourself to jump into other activities right away. Take a nap, a warm bath, or some quiet time. Be kind and gentle with yourself. Do not beat yourself up for having a flashback.
9. Honour your experience. Appreciate yourself for having survived that horrible time. Respect your body’s need to experience a full range of feelings.
10. Be patient. It takes time to heal. It takes time to learn appropriate ways of taking care of yourself and developing effective ways of coping in the here and now. - University of Alberta, Sexual Assault Centre
I LITERALLY JUST FOUND A FROZEN SOLID JUICE BOX IN MY FREEZER
WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS???????
that sounds good but
i am going to cut open the box and eat the orange juice block inside and no one can stop me
the operation is going well
my name is claire and welcome to jackass
I love the women of Tumblr.